February 6 Practice update
We will be having a practice Saturday the 6th, beginning 11:00 at the front field (same as the last practice). David and I will be there abit early for setup. The next practice will be Saturday the 20th, same time. We will decide on the field for the second practice closer to the 20th. March is going to be a very hard month inwhich to have practices. I will be out of town part of the first two weeks of the month. There are meets the last two weekends. If at all possible I will schedule a practice the last Sunday of February. But, I will let everybody know closer onto the date.
As always, practice rain or shine unless a torrential downpour or flooding. Please be sure to check your e-mails around 8:00 am day of. If I have to cancel, I will post an e-mail by 8:00 to everybody.
Need directions? Yell!
-submitted by Shirley Konizeski